Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

THURSDAY'S TREASURY

Well I guess you can see I didn't get my "Tuesday Treasury" done this week so I will call it Thursday Treasury for this week. I have been busy trying to get everything made that I am taking to the Christmas shows that start in a few weeks and of course as usual I am behind schedule!

Halloween is just around the corner and I do like the orange and black that Halloween is known for. I have made a couple of  table top quilts for Halloween. I am really liking making these little quilts as they don't take a real long time to make and they are such good for displaying as they don't take up so much room.




What does the colors orange and black mean......HALLOWEEN! Here is the treasury I did. Hope you like it. :)
NEW- Decorative Pillow...
$80.00
LEGO Skull Under Glass ...
$30.00
Black and orange Hallow...
$2.75
Harvest Blessings Tole ...
$14.00
HAPPY HALLOWEEN NECKLAC...
$30.00
Pumpkin baby shoes hall...
$19.00
Halloween Necklace Croc...
$23.00
Halloween Decoration Ba...
$50.00
Trick Or Treat Hallowee...
$30.00
Halloween earrings
$6.00
Black & Orange Hallowee...
$4.00
Halloween Accent Pillow...
$12.00
Fall Pillow Primitive C...
$14.99
Throw pillow cozy, skul...
$9.00
Persimmon 3 - Autumn Fr...
$15.00
Halloween,Fall Quilt Wa...
$20.00

1 comment:

  1. Your quilts are such a great idea for decorating.
    Thank you for including me in your treasury.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...