Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I have been pretty busy this week with volunteering at the hospital so I haven't been able to do too much sewing. I am working on an order for some of my Nook bags for the Nook Simple Touch. I have been fortunate enough to be asked to make these for a few schools for the little kiddos to use to put their Nooks in that they get at the libraries. They seem to work for them. :)

Nook Bag


So since I haven't been able to work on a tutorial or anything I decided to share this poem with you. I can relate to this. How many of you can? Do you find yourself doing the same thing? Maybe not to the extremes as this, but I do have trouble at times of "breaking" away from this computer. :)


CLEANING POEM


I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
       He asked if I’d been “computering
     And I had to answer “yes”.
Computer
 

He told me to get off my fanny
  And tidy up the house.
        And so I started cleaning up…
        The smudges off my mouse.
 
 
 I wiped and shined the topside.
     That really did the trick…
       I was just admiring my work.
       I didn’t mean to “click.”

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site,
That I got so way into it,
I was into it all night.

Needles-n-Pins Stitcheries

Nothing’s changed except my mouse
It’s very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess….
While I sit here on my hiney.
                                                                                                                                          From the Country Register
 
 
I thought this was cute. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY HEAVENS!! I am rolling on my mouse laughing so hard! The poem hit it right on the head...I have 15 minutes before kids come home from school. Then I have to act like I did something today!
    Thanks for the Laugh!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love it. Between the computer and my sewing room taking my time, housework is just an occasional fleeting thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the poem. I too am sitting here on my hiney.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Colleen. Oh boy can I relate to that !!! Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...