Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

HARVEST HAPPENING CELEBRATION

It is that time of year again.....fall....so please join me along with the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy for our Harvest Happening Celebration. There will be lots of wonderful items for your fall decorating and gift giving in this celebration. This team has some amazing artists in it and they create such great things. Just click right here to see all the goodies offered in this celebration or you can go to Etsy and type in HHCOFG. 


oft celebration


I have a few items for sale in this celebration also. 


fall candle mat

This mug rug/candle mat can be found here



autumn fabric bowl


And I finished this bowl that I showed you a few postings ago. You can find it here


So sit back and get those shopping fingers limbered up and join me in celebrating fall! :)


Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...