Since Black Friday is coming and the shopping season is starting in full force I am sure many of you will be going to your local craft fairs. So for those of you who do go to them I think it is time to revisit the rules of craft fair shopping.....:) LOL! :) :)
TEN THINGS NOT TO SAY TO AN ARTIST OR CRAFTER :)
10.” I’ll just get my friend to make one of those”
9. “You know what you should make….”
8. “Do I get a price break if I buy two?”
7. “I can make that myself.”
6. “Why does it cost so much”?
5. “How do you make this?”
4. “Will you donate your artwork to our event? We can’t pay you, but it will be great exposure.”
3. “My nine-year-old makes this kind of stuff too.”
2. “Kids, this is what happens if you don’t go to college.”
1. “I can buy that at Walmart for $3.99.”
So all of you who do craft shows how many of you have heard these??? I know I have heard them all more that once. :) So if you do visit the craft shows remember the rules and thank you for shopping local!
HAPPY SHOPPING! :)