Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

PRESSING QUILT SEAMS

Sometimes we all need a refresher on our "sewing" techniques and I for one am diffidently one of those people. I think we all get a little sloppy sometimes with our sewing, not that there is anything wrong with that. Especially when it comes to quilting. All our little "quirks" just makes the quilt that much more special.

Anyway back to the subject of techniques. When it comes to ironing the seams (especially in quilting) there are times you press the seams open and this way and that way. :)


pressing seams



So if you are one of those people, along with me, that needs to be reminded how to press your quilting seams I found this article from Craftsy which I know many, many of you follow, but this is good information. So just click on here to read about how to press those seams. 


Happy sewing! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...