Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

What Goes Around Comes Around

Whoa.....can't believe it has been so long since I have posted! The summers just go by so fast and we are all so busy. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. :)



So, I have used a Lazy Susan for my spices for many years. My daughter gave me a really nice wooden one for Christmas one year. I recently read an article where someone used one in their refrigerator! I thought…hey….what a good idea! Instead having to empty your refrigerator to get to the item you need in the back, put them all on a turntable and you can swing it around to get the mayo, jelly, mustard , or whatever you need. The neat thing about using the turntable is that it is easy to take out and wash it and it keeps the shelves of your refrigerator clean and believe me this would be a HUGE improvement for my shelves. Ha!Ha! :) Now the thing I need to do is get a new Lazy Susan and then....clean that refrigerator out........AHHHHHHHHHHHH........that will be a major overhaul! LOL! :) 


Stock photo



Amazing what you learn everyday isn't it. So why not give this a try? 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Colleen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...