Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012


SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

I am finished with the local Christmas shows and what great shows they were! I had such a fun time doing them and had tremendous sales. So many more than I ever expected. I am truly grateful for everyone that purchased our items. I had three shows and my husband started the season with 60 of his cutting boards and whalla……………..I sold every one of them!! It was amazing. And my tote bags, pillows, pot holders, etc went like hot cakes! It was great!!!

Now back to reality………I am hoping to get more consistent with my postings now that those shows are over. So I am going to start with letting all of you know about the Spirit of Christmas Celebration that the Old Farmhouse Gathering team on Etsy is having. If you are looking for some really nice items for those Christmas gifts then this is the team that has them.
 

Come on over and join us in our celebration…  http://www.etsy.com/search?q=socofg&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&page=4        You can also just go to Etsy home page and type in SOCOFG to see all the wonderful items. Here is a sample of what you will see. :)
          
Primitive Christmas Rei...
$12.95
Santa Doll
$18.00
Primitive Angel Christm...
$5.95
Santa Mouse with presen...
$25.00
Santa and his sleigh SO...
$25.00
SOCOFG celebration Chri...
$11.95
Chester the snowman
$16.00
Extreme Primitive Santa...
$35.00
Christmas Santa Make-Do...
$16.95
Red Crocheted Snowflake...
$14.99
Primitive Penny rug gar...
$12.99
Holiday, Wall Hanging, ...
$24.00
Primitive Christmas Elf...
$24.95
Primitive Season's ...
$10.00
Santa Napkin Holder, Ch...
$12.00
Primitive Snowman Tree ...
$28.95
 
 
New recipe for you under The Recipe Exchange. Sounds yummy....love chocolate! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Loads of great creations from the OFG team!
    So Happy to hear your local shows went so well!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful that you sold out - like a dream come true - great! My show is this Sat/Sun, so crossing fingers I have half your luck. What a nice problem to have no inventory! Thanks for the link - I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your sales!! Great post on the celebration, thank you for all you do to support our team :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...