Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

PERSONALIZED PILLOWS

I make these little stitchery pillows for my Etsy shop and I have had several request to personalized them with different words so I thought it might be a good idea to offer this as an option for them. Since I draw them from my own patterns I can put any words and names on them that is needed. So.....how do you think that sounds?

 
I can put a child's name on this or a friends name on it. I think that would be neat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can put people's last name on these type of pillows. That would make it special. :)
 
 
I just thought since I was getting request to change these designs that I would make it easier for people to get what they want. I think maybe in the "off" season I may come up with some more designs. I have several, but need some new one's to add to them. Guess that means I need to get my thinking cap on. :)
 
 Let me know what you think. :)
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Great idea Colleen!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think adding the option to personalize is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them... personalization sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. They would make lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Every granny would love to buy a personalized gift for the gkids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet little pillows and personalizing them is perfect! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that it is a great idea Colleen, folks love to have the option to personalize gifts for their friends and family! Here's to many sales of your new product line :O) Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...