Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

FALL QUILTS

Oh my....I can't believe how long it has been since I posted anything. I can't believe how busy the summers are and my kids are gone! I only have one more Saturday for the summer market this Saturday and then I will be done with that. Bad thing is......have to start planning for the Christmas shows! YIKES!


Fall is beginning to peek it's little head out a little bit up here. Will be in full force in a couple of weeks. Speaking of fall.....I just wanted to share this treasury with you from the QQQ team on Etsy. They have such talented sewers and these quilted items are just so beautiful! Makes me want to get in my sewing room and get busy with fall projects! 


Have a great week! :)



Wall Hanging - Fall House, P...
$199

Hello Fall Moda Quilt Fabric...
$38.95

Autumn Quilt Table Top Mini ...
$20

Quilted Place Mats Gold Rust...
$64.75

Handcrafted Autumn Rose a Ni...
$1250

Handmade Quilted Autumn Tabl...
$75

Farmhouse Quilted Table Topp...
$30

Large Quilted Throw Pillow C...
$56

Quilted Reversible Scrappy A...
$42

modern handmade country patc...
$95

Cotton Fabric Red/Brown Autu...
$24.99

Quilted Table Topper - Autum...
$48

Quilt Modern Patchwork Autum...
$300

Fall Patchwork Lap Quilt or ...
$50

You're the Pumpkin of my...
$10

Fall - Autumn Leaves Hexagon...
$23
Powered By Handmadeology

2 comments:

  1. I've been in the mood to make a Fall quilt too , maybe along the line of a lap/throw size so I'll know it'll have the possiability of being finished lol! I know what you mean about wanting to be in the sewing room, I miss mine sometimes & I believe I can hear it calling me at times lol!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's almost September - egads! I love the fall, though, so looking forward to some superlative days! Have fun with your Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...