This recipe has got to be the ultimate chocolate lovers dream recipe! It has everything I can just drool over! LOL!
What you will need:
* Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
* Package of Oreos
* Box of brownie mix
(Amounts may vary per box of brownies)
How to make it:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray 9"x 9" cooking dish with non-stick spray
3. Press cookie dough into bottom of dish
4. Line cookie dough with Oreos
5. Prepare brownie mix per directions on the box
6. Pour brownie batter over Oreo layer
7. Bake for 50 minutes
Soooooo......after I take off all the pounds I put on during the holidays I might give this recipe a shot. LOL!
Have a good week!