Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Hmmmm......What To Do With My Stash

I am always trying to find new projects to make with all my stash. I was always a person that only bought fabric when I needed it for a project. Welllllllll...........now that has changed. I see a fabric I really like and I think...I am sure I can find something to make with this fabric. :)  :)  :)

So now I have a stash. I am always getting neat tidbits and information from allpeoplequilt.com and I saw this the other day so I thought I would share it with you. She has some good ideas that you might like to try. I especially like the one that tells me what the dots on the selvage of the fabric are for!! Here is the link or you can click the picture below. :)  


Thanks for stopping by and happy sewing!

Colleen :)

fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...