Hubby and I have been busy on making these candles and mats. The tourist love to take these home with them. :)
So I thought it might be time for some more..........did you know......:)
- Bee stings - meat tenderizer
- Chigger bite - Preparation H
- Puffy eyes - Preparation H
- Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
- Stinky feet - Jello !
- Athletes feet - cornstarch
- Fungus on toenails or fingernails - Vicks vapor rub
- Kool aid to clean dishwasher pipes. Just put in the detergent section and run a cycle, it will also clean a toilet. (Wow, and we drink this stuff)
- Kool Aid can be used as a dye in paint also Kool Aid in Dannon plain yogurt as a finger paint, your kids will love it and it won't hurt them if they eat it!
- Peanut butter - will get scratches out of CD's! Wipe off with a coffee filter paper
Always amazes me on the everyday things we have around, how they can have more uses than what they are intended for. :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your week!