Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

SUMMER MARKET AND SHOPPING

The past two weeks have been so hectic around here! I am wrapping up everything getting ready for the summer market season so I haven't been able to be here visiting for a couple of weeks.....bad, bad, bad. :(

I think I have most everything ready. Needed to paint a few of the props as the are getting kind of beat up. Look nice and clean now I think....





This is the last of the pot holders getting ready to be put into the plastic tubs. 





Still need to finish up these little ornaments. They are new this year. We always try to come up with something new each year. This year were the ornaments for me.....








And for hubby it is Alaskan Birch bowls. I think these will do real well or at least I hope they will. :)







So I think I got a good head start this year. The past few years I have spent most of my summer in my sewing room trying to keep up with products (which is a good thing!), but I miss out on my summer and being outside so this year I decided I was GOING to be ahead of the game for a change. 


Also wanted to let you know that the Old Farmhouse Gathering team is having their Summer Celebration staring Monday! There will be a lot of new items from this wonderful and talented team so I hope you plan on attending the celebration. I will be posting the link starting Monday morning so stay tuned. :)





Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, you have been busy! Those ornaments are adorable! And the bowls are awesome. How much are they?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...