- Granny Smith Apples
- Mini M&M's
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Reeses pieces
- Candy corn
- Any other desired toppings
1. Pour each topping into a separate bowl.
2. Core and slice the apples.
3. Push a toothpick into one o the ends of the sliced apples.
4. Melt the caramels in a separate bowl.
5. Holding the toothpick, dip each sliced apple into the melted caramel. The hotter the caramel, the better it sticks to the apples.
6. Immediately dip the apple with hot caramel on it into the desired topping.
7. Let cool and enjoy.
Hey these look pretty good. I especially like the one's topped with the chocolate!! :) Hope you have fun making these with the kids and grandkids!
Have a great week! :)