Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

START OF THE SEASON

Well tomorrow starts the beginning of the fall and Christmas shows I do locally. This is a new one in a town by me. Hopefully it goes ok. I have been working on lots of new items for this season. One thing I have been sewing my little fingers to the bone for is these fabric bowls or baskets as some people call them. I originally took the class on making these to make one for my daughter, but then I liked them so much I thought maybe people would like them for gifts so I made some more. I just kept making and making them! 

They just kept rolling off the sewing machine!



fabric bowels


And then there were more!!


fabric bowls



Hopefully they will sell well and I can make more! Hope you all have a great weekend!


Wish me luck! :)  

1 comment:

  1. They should sell - they're awesome! Let us know how you do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...