Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Working On New Product

I have been sewing my little fingers off! Trying to get some new products in my Etsy shop and getting ready for the summer markets around here. 

Awhile back I blogged that I had purchased the EQ7 quilting software  because I wanted to design my own quilts . Well I did manage to get a few mug rug/candle mats designed and made....a few you say......how about 24 of them! I was a sewing fool. LOL! :)  Here are a few of them that I made. 



candle mat




candle mat





I also have been cranking out the fabric bowls. I just keep buying fabrics and making bowls! I love all the fabrics that I can turn into bowls. They are time consuming to make, but when they are done I think they turn out really good. Making lots of them for the shop and the summer shows too. 




coiled fabric basket



coiled fabric bowl


You can see everything I made right  here. Still have lots of fabric to use up so guess I will be adding to my pot holders soon. :)  So what have you been working on? :)

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Colleen, have you ever been busy! Love your new designs and those fabric bowls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...