What you will need:
24 large strawberries
1/2 cup strawberry flavored cream cheese
3 tbls light sour cream
How to make it:
1. Rinse and remove stems from strawberries.
2. Place strawberries on cutting board point side up.
3. Cut a deep "x" in the top of each strawberry.
4. Carefully spread berries apart.
5. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
6. Spoon filling into each berry.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
So needless to say....these would be eaten in one sitting! LOL!!! :) Looks pretty easy so why not give it a try. :)