Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Oh My!

Holy smokes I can't believe it is already May!! Where did April go!! Well I did take a week and went down to visit family so that took up a little time and I have been frantically getting everything made for the summer season and had some custom orders I needed to get done too. Oh....maybe that is where the time went. LOL! :)

So Happy May to everyone!! 




In all my sewing and making items for my local summer shows I use a lot of fabric. And the one question I always have is to pre-wash or not. I was just think about this again and I know there are definitely people who say yes... and people who say no. I am a "no" person or better yet most of the time no, but with reds I always pre-wash. I received this article in my in box the other day from  Accuquilt and thought again about washing or not. This article says to wash most of the time, but I don't know for sure. My local fabric store says you don't have to pre-wash anymore because the fabric manufactures know that most of the people don't want too, so they have changed the dyes in the fabrics. Hmmmm......so what do you say...yes....or....no? Anyway I thought I would pass this along to all of you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Colleen :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...