Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

NEW FABRICS!

Went on a shopping trip again last week! I just love to buy all this fabric! It really makes me feel good...HA!HA! :)  Anyway I thought I would show you some of the fabrics I bought. Beings 4th of July is coming soon I also stocked up on Americana fabrics. You can see all my new fabrics here from my Etsy shop. :)


I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this fabric!! Of course you know it has to do with SEWING!! I use to have an old treadle machine that had an old machine like these. And I do love all antiques. :)


sewing fabric



These vintage bicycles are so neat. Takes you back to the "olden" days. :)


bicycle fabric


Country is great for decorating. I wonder if there are very many people that still decorate with a country decor....hmmmmmmmmmmm? Anyway....I really liked this country sign fabric with all the animals on it. I thought this fabric would be great for placemats. I may actually take some of that fabric and make some. :)


country fabric



And like I said......4th of July is coming so I stocked up on Americana fabrics. Here are two of the one's that I picked out. Get busy with those patriotic sewing projects. :)









Thanks for visiting and happy sewing! 

Colleen :)










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...